The ACE 500-1523 Ground Power Unit is a Diesel powered Pneumatic Jet Engine Air Start Unit suitable for all wide bodied aircraft. The jet provides medium pressure air sources for jet aircraft engines. The ACE 500-1523 GPU provides an Air flow to start all types of jet aircraft engines.
The ACE-500-1523 air details:
600 lbs. stored air
500 lbs. useable air
- ACE Control valve, normally-closed, fail-safe design. Signal pressure operated to produce slow opening (Soft-start) and fast closing.
- Properly rated and sized ASME cylinder and ASME relief valve.
- High flow relief valve set at required safety pressure to protect aircraft starter supply lines.
- Industrial two-stage fan-cooled compressor with interstage cooler, oil lubricated with automatic unloading.
- Adjustable pressure for all aircraft engine pressure requirements.
- Automatic bleeding of starter at finish of each engine start.
- Heavy-duty construction – structural steel base, sheet metal enclosure, hinged doors, hose storage area.
- 1 each 3-1/2” I.D. outlet provided.
- Low profile running gear for increased stability and maneuverability.
- Vibration isolation for all engine driven units to reduce noise and protect all components.
- Ease of maintenance – all service points are easily accessible for routine maintenance and/or servicing.
- Meets or exceeds all airport noise restrictions when recharging or when starting engines