FMC B700 Aircraft Tow Tractor – Sold
We have available 2 off the model FMC B700 Aircraft Tow Tractor
Features include of the FMC B700 Aircraft Tow Tractor:
· A gross vehicle weight of up to 31,751 kgs.(70,000 lbs.) and drawbar pull rating of up to 25,401 kgs.(256kN) (56,000 lbs.), Reliable pushback and towing even under tough surface conditions
· High-visibility, easy-operation, ergonomic, full-width cab design.
· Rockwell(Meritor) front and rear drive/steer axles
· Enhanced “uni-body” steel construction for rigid durability on the ramp.
· Sloped aft section, low-profile fenders, and trademark easy-to-access notch-back design for optimized rear visibility.
· Four-wheel drive and four-wheel steering.
· Sloped aft section, low-profile fenders, and trademark easy to access notch back design for optimized rear visibility.
Full specification of the FMC B700 Aircraft Tow Tractor as per below:
Gross Vehicle Weight
22,680 – 31,751kgs (50,000 – 70,000lbs)
18,144 – 25,401kgs (40,000 – 56,000lbs)
Length (less couplers)
Height (without cab)
Height (with fixed cab)
Height (with elev. cab, down)
Height (with elev. cab, up)
Outside Turning Radius
Two(2) wheel steer(standard)
Four(4) wheel steer(optional)
16km/h (16mph)5.9m (19ft. 3in.)
8.6m (28ft. 3in.)
Diesel water-cooled Four-Cycle Turbocharged & Aftercooled
359cu. in. (5.88 liter)
185 hp @ 2200 rpm (138kW)
580ft. lbs. @ 1500 rpm (786 Nm)
50 gal. (189 liter)
|Transmission||Funk 2000 Series power shift w/torque converter and interaxle differential|
|Axels||Meritor/Rockwell front and rear planetary drive/steer axles with rigid mounted rear axle and trunnion oscillating mounted front axle. Four wheel drive(4WD) Four wheel steer(4WS).|
|Hydraulic System||Centralized with pressure compensated piston pump and load sense.|
|Steering System||Centralized hydraulically operated steering control valve which actuates twin steering cylinders mounted on both the front and rear axles.|
|Brake System||Service Brake: Four(4) wheel hydraulically operated pressure regulated dual system brake valve with caliper disk brakes. Front and rear brakes backed up with an electro-hydraulic motor and pump.
Parking: Hydraulic valve actuated spring applied and hydraulic released caliper disc brakes mounted on both front and rear axle input pinion flanges..
|Electrical System||Twenty-four(24) volt negative ground system. Four(4) batteries, with heavy duty starter & alternator.|
|Instrument Panel||Gauges: Fuel Level Gauge – Voltmeter Gauge – Hourmeter – Engine Coolant Temperature Gauge – Engine Oil Pressure Gauge – Transmission Oil Pressure Gauge – Hydraulic System Pressure Gauge
Switches: Keyless Anti-Restart Ignition Switch/Shutdown Switch – Light Switch – Steering Mode Switch Selector – Auxilliary Standby Steering Switch(momentay toggle)
Warning & Indicator Lights: Transmission High Oil Warning Light – Engine Low Oil Oressure Warning Light/Alarm – Engine High Coolant Temperature/Engine Low Coolant Level Light/Alarm – Alternator Warning Light – Fuel Level Warning Light – Hydraulic Oil Level Warning Light – Park Brake “ON” Light – Shift Inhibit Light.