FMC Tempest II Deicer – Sold
We have available 1 FMC Tempest II Deicer.
· A single engine system with hydrostatic drive.
· Excellent manoeuvrability, visibility, and accessibility due to the low-profile custom chassis specifically designed for deicing.
· Ease of maintenance due to the swing out power module.
· Electronic heater controller.
· Easy to operate cab mounted controls.
Full Deicer specification as per below:
|Total Fluid Capacity
Deicing Fluid Pump
Deicing Fluid Delivery
|2,000 gal (7600L)
Hardi Rotary Diaphragm/Myers Centrifugal Pump35-55gpm (133-208L/min)
|Anti-icing Fuid Pump
Anti-icing Fluid Delivery
|Hardi Rotary Diaphragm pump
25gpm (95L/min) on demand delivery.
|Heater||FMC OptimMax™ System|
|Tank Pre-heat Time||10 min per 1000 gal (3800 L) from 32oF to 180oF (0oC to 80o)|
|Instant Heat||One pass 32oF to 180oF at 35gpm (0oC to 80o at 133L/min)|
|Chassis||FMC Custom Built|
|Chassis Engine||Cummins 6BT 165hp (123kW) @ 2500rpm|
|Fuel||Diesel/Jet A 100 gal (379L)|
|Maximum Speed||25mph (40km/hr)|
|Deicing Speed||4mph (6km/hr)|
|Turning Radius||24ft. (7.3m)|
|Aerial Device||FMC – Articulated boom with two-man basket|
|Maximum Lifting Device||450lbs. (204kg)|
|Maximum Working Height||43ft. 8in. (13.3m)|
|Maximum Side Reach||30ft. (9m)|
|Rotation||350 degrees non continuous|
|Length||30ft. 5in. (9.27m)|
|Height (retracted)||150in. (3.81m)|
|GVW Empty Tanks||26,215lbs. (11,916kg)|
|GVW Full Tanks||41,740lbs. (18,973kg)|